2023 HBCU CULTURE ATLANTA MLK WEEKEND RECAP
HBCU Culture Dream Fund
Our Phase II goal is to raise a minimum of $10 Million by Dec 31, 2023, to support HBCU: Scholarships, Band Programs, Athletics, and Student Loan Debt Relief.
|Become a community partner and drive positive change in the African American community! Donate $74.99/month to gain exclusive benefits: weekly virtual empowerment meetings, financial tools, extra income, networking, and discounts on HBCU Culture merchandise & events. Help us empower the community to save, invest, eliminate debt, and fund their dreams!|
2. Reduce student loan debt
3. Increase household income while bridging the gap and creating generational wealth within the African-American community
All you have to do is:
1. Join our community partnership program
2. Enroll into the Dream Fund - Financial Freedom Community Program
3. Refer friends and family to your affiliate link
4. Receive monthly commissions and bonuses for extra income to create a life of financial freedom
GOOD MORNING AMERICA INTERVIEW
LEARN MORE ABOUT US
Let's work together.
We'd love to hear from you. Fill out the form below to get started.
HBCU Culture Matters Gear
Support our $10Million Scholarship drive by purchasing your HBCU Culture Merch!