Clear Bag Policy
Kingdom Plug (HBCU Culture Weekend) Clear Bag Policy strictly limits the size and types of bags that are permitted. Backpacks, purses (other than small clutches), and diaper bags are not permitted. We strongly encourage fans not to bring any bags, however, the following will be permitted:
• Each fan may carry one bag that is clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC no larger than 12.5” by x 12.5” or a one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
• In addition to one of the clear bags noted above, fans may also carry in a small clutch purse no larger than 4.5" x 6.5", with or without a handle or strap, subject to search.
• Each ticket holder, including children, will be able to carry an approved clear bag and a clutch purse. • Metal detector screening and a search of all items being carried in will take place at stadium gates. There are no provisions available at the stadium to store or safeguard any prohibited bags. Guests will be asked to return prohibited items to their vehicle.
• Diapers and wipes may be carried in a clear bag, however, diaper bags are not permitted.
• Additional clothing, etc. are permitted if carried loosely or in an approved clear bag.
• Small cameras, binoculars and cell phones are permitted if carried in loosely or in an approved clear bag.
• Seat cushions without pockets, zippers or concealable areas must not exceed 18 inches wide. There are no provisions to check prohibited bags or items at the stadium. Fans will be asked to either return prohibited items to parked vehicle, if they have not entered the stadium, or dispose of prohibited items at the gate. Kingdom Plug (HBCU Culture Weekend) is not responsible for items left behind, lost, stolen, or damaged.
Access Control Points When arriving at the stadium gates, fans will pass through two security checks: • The first security check, a short distance from the gates, staff will visually check the size and type of all bags being carried in to ensure they meet the Kingdom Plug (HBCU Culture Weekend) Clear Bag Policy requirements. • At the second security check at an Access Control Point, the contents of all bags will be searched, and all fans will be required to walk through a metal detector or be screened with a hand-held device.